Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned vacant post, on a six months fixed term contract.
Reports to: Project Accountant
- Accounting for all payments and ensuring that all relevant supporting documents are done every month.
- Preparing and capturing receipts and payments into HANSA ERP on a weekly basis.
- Preparing bank and general ledger journals.
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements and clearing bank reconciliation queries on a monthly
- Filing documents in chronological order before processing.
- Ensuring that archived documents are properly filed for easy retrieval.
- Receipting of funds received on a daily basis.
- Conducting monthly stock take for project commodities.
- Maintaining the organization’s fixed asset register.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree /Diploma in Accounting.
- Two years experience in an accounting environment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, HANSA World ERP, Email and Internet).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellence driven with an appreciation for accuracy.
- Unquestioned integrity and ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Maturity and ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
Suitably qualified applicants including (in line with affirmative action) women and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should submit their comprehensive CVs, application letter and certified copies of relevant qualifications by the 17th of October, 2017, to:
The Human Resources Manager
16 Boone Avenue
or: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.